Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Bookstore Bucketlist

I live way out in the middle of no where so there are no bookstores close by. I have to drive at least 1.5 hours sometimes more to reach any kind of bookstore. Horrible I know!! Confession time: I have only ever been to a Books-a-Million and a Barnes and Nobel! *hides* There is a used store I love where my school is so maybe that will save me. *crosses fingers*
Because my major lack of bookstores I decided to share my bucketlist of independent and other bookstores I hope to visit in my lifetime. Many thanks to my Twitter people that helped me add to this list! And not what you are all here for:
 
1) Little Shop of Stories Decatur, GA

2) Flyleaf Chapel Hill, NC

3) Half Price Books Multiple Locations

4) Parnassus Nashville, TN

5) Malaprops Asheville, NC

6) Joseph Beth Booksellers Multiple Locations

7) Andersons Multiple Illinois Locations
 
8) Blue Bicycle Books Charleston, SC

9) Blue Willow Bookshop Houston, TX

10) Emerald Isle Books Emerald Isle, NC

Wish me luck on completely this bucketlist in my lifetime! Feel free to share any other stores you think I should add to this list!

No comments:

Post a Comment