Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly post hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week it is top ten books that would be on my syllabus if I taught a class. I chose to "teach" a class about books the world needs.
These are all books I think would make this world a better place if everyone would read them. These books all have lessons to teach and I personally have learned from each and every one of them. Some I can relate to extremely well some help me understand others better. I hope you take the time to check some out if you haven't before. Enjoy!
1)Faking Normal: Courtney C. Stevens
2) Luna: Julie Ann Peters
3) None of the Above: I.W. Gregorio
4) Tuesdays With Morrie: Mitch Albom
5) Before I Fall: Lauren Oliver
6) This Song Will Save Your Life: Leila Sales
7) Wintergirls: Laurie Halse Anderson
8) Hate List: Jennifer Brown
9) Nineteen Minutes: Jodi Picoult
10) Say What You Will: Cammie McGovern
Feel free to share your opinions would love to know what you think about my choices. What would you add?