Tuesday, August 11, 2015

TTT: Most read authors

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Read Authors!!
 
This TTT was very easy for me. I had my list in just a matter of minutes. For a few I did have to go a bit old school though but that makes it even more fun!
 
My top 4 most read:
 
1) Lurlene McDaniel: Real true to life stories that have taught me so much.
 
2) Meg Cabot: Princess Diaries, and Heather Wells are the best!
 
3) Janet Evanovich: My first adult books. Stephanie Plum for the win!
 
4) Sarah Dessen: My teenage years.
 
 
A couple new to me authors:
 
 
5) Ally Carter: One of my new favorite series, the Gallagher Girls!
 
6) Veronica Roth: My most reread series!
 
 
Let's go a little old school:
 
7) Caroline B. Cooney: My most reread single book ever! The Face on the Milk Carton
 
8) Francine Pascal: Got to love those Sweet Valley Girls!
 
9) Ann M. Martin: My first ever mail order book club! Babysitter's Club and Babysitter's Little Sister!
 
 

And last but not least one of my favorite ever:
10) Jennifer Echols: Love her new superlatives series.
 
Check out my favorite and most read authors and share some of yours with me! I'm always open to new authors. Enjoy!
 
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

No comments:

Post a Comment