Monday, August 24, 2015

Author Bucket List

Living where I do not many authors make tour stops anywhere near me. So unfortunately I have never had the opportunity to meet any of these awesome people we call authors. I hope to remedy this in the coming years since I am becoming more active in the bookish community. Which leads to my Author Bucket List! The following is a list of my top authors I would love beyond words to meet. I would be ecstatic to meet any author of course but these are the top of my list.

1) Lurlene McDaniel

2) Sarah Dessen

3) Meg Cabot

4) Becky Albertalli

5) Veronica Roth

6) Courtney C. Stevens

7) Aisha Saeed

8) Janet Evanovich

9) Jennifer Echols

10) Ally Carter

11) Kiera Cass

Who knows if I will ever accomplish this list but life goal that I will! I have no idea what will happen when I meet these wonderfully awesomely amazing heroes of mine but I'm sure it will be interesting to watch. A major fangirl moment!!

 
 
Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment