Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Rock My TBR - 2016 Challenge




I am so excited to be participating in Sarah's Rock my TBR challenge next year! Currently I have over 100 books on my shelves that I haven't read, and I hope I can get through most of them with this challenge. I have chosen 13 of those books that I definitely want to read. If you are going to be reading them or any of these others I haven't read yet and want to buddy read let me know!

Now for my list:


  • Dumplin - Julie Murphy
  • The Diviners - Libba Bray
  • Burn for Burn & Fire With Fire - Jenny Han
  • Requiem - Lauren Oliver
  • Ignite Me - Tahereh Mafi
  • Catching Jordan - Miranda Kenneally
  • We Were Liars - E. Lockhart
  • Paperweight - Meg Haston
  • Magnolia - Kristi Cook
  • Fire & Flood - Victoria Scott
  • The Young Widows Club - Alexandra Coutts
  • Maybe One Day - Melissa Kantor
 Are you doing this challenge? What do you hope to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment