Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Back to School Bingo Wrap Up

I participated in my first challenge aside from Goodreads. I did Pretty Deadly Reviews Back to School Bingo, which covered September-November. Here is my card:

And the books I read:
  • Cinder: Marissa Meyer
  • Something Blue: Emily Griffin
  • The Lies About Truth: Courtney Stevens
  • Written in the Stars: Aisha Saeed
  • Catching Fire: Suzanne Collins
  • Just One Day: Gayle Forman
  • Everything Everything: Nicola Yoon
  • Pants on Fire: Meg Cabot
  • The Trouble With Destiny: Lauren Morrill
  • Is My Sister Dying: Alida Young
  • Hex Hall: Rachel Hawkins
  • Fixing Delilah: Sarah Ockler (Counting this one even though I finished it on the 1st)

I only got 1 bingo but I'm happy with it. Think I did pretty good for my first challenge while working and going to school. Looking forward to Holiday Bingo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment