Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: New to me Authors


This week's Top Ten Tuesday is about new to me authors. 2015 has been filled with a lot of authors that I have never read before, so it was kind of hard to pick just 10 but I did it! Here it goes:

  1. Becky Albertalli: Simon is my new best friend. He is the greatest person ever with tons of wonderfully quotable points that the world should listen to.
  2. Aisha Saeed: I learned so  much about other lifestyles from Written in the Stars. One of my favorite books of the year!
  3. Gayle Forman: I was told to wait until I had both books to read Just One Day but i couldn't hold out any longer. It was amazing!
  4. Courtney Stevens: This lady really knows how to punch you in the stomach all while making everything be okay. 
  5. Jennifer Mathieu: I have never read a more truthful book about high school kids than The Truth About Alice
  6. Kiera Cass: The Selection series is the quickest I have ever read a complete series(at least what has been published) Kiera Cass writes in such a cute fun way.
  7. Emily Griffin: I don't read many adult books but Emily Griffin is so funny!
  8. Adam Silvera: More Happy Than Not is such an interesting concept. Would you forget?
  9. Alex Flinn: My first retelling, and now I want to read more!
  10. J. K. Rowling: Yes!
    That is correct I just started Harry Potter this year. Why did you let me wait so long???
 All the authors I have read this year new or old to me are amazing and I cannot wait to read more from all of them.

Who do you think I should put on my radar for next year?

*TTT is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, be sure to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment