This week's Top Ten Tuesday is about new to me authors. 2015 has been filled with a lot of authors that I have never read before, so it was kind of hard to pick just 10 but I did it! Here it goes:
- Becky Albertalli: Simon is my new best friend. He is the greatest person ever with tons of wonderfully quotable points that the world should listen to.
- Aisha Saeed: I learned so much about other lifestyles from Written in the Stars. One of my favorite books of the year!
- Gayle Forman: I was told to wait until I had both books to read Just One Day but i couldn't hold out any longer. It was amazing!
- Courtney Stevens: This lady really knows how to punch you in the stomach all while making everything be okay.
- Jennifer Mathieu: I have never read a more truthful book about high school kids than The Truth About Alice
- Kiera Cass: The Selection series is the quickest I have ever read a complete series(at least what has been published) Kiera Cass writes in such a cute fun way.
- Emily Griffin: I don't read many adult books but Emily Griffin is so funny!
- Adam Silvera: More Happy Than Not is such an interesting concept. Would you forget?
- Alex Flinn: My first retelling, and now I want to read more!
- J. K. Rowling: Yes!
Who do you think I should put on my radar for next year?
*TTT is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, be sure to check them out.