Thursday, December 31, 2015

A Series A Month - 2016 Challenge


The A Series A Month challenge is going to be a real challenge for me. I have several series I have started and not completed, or that I want to start. Binge reading series is a problem for me as after a couple books I get tired of the characters/world and need a change. Hopefully this challenge will push me to make it through some series. *crosses fingers*

My List:
 If I start feeling really ambitious:
I am not assigning months yet, going to pick as I go along!

Have suggestions for other series you think I should read? Tell Me!!

2 comments:

  1. How have you not read the Shatter Me series yet?! It was utterly DELICIOUS. And by it, I mean Warner. *sighs longingly*
    The Lunar Chronicles is currently my top voted for series to read for the challenge, so it'll be the one I tackle in January. Only appropriate to read Winter in winter! I don't think I could read all of Harry Potter in a month AND keep my blog afloat though... Unless I take a holiday to do it :P
    Good luck! I can't wait to see what you start with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read the 1st 2 and the novellas in Shatter Me so that much will be a reread.

    ReplyDelete