Monday, January 25, 2016

Announcement: Bookish Bucketlists


I want to bring a new weekly feature to Reading the Blues Away and I need your help to do that. When I began my blog I did a couple posts with my bucket lists. I did one for authors I hope to meet and one for bookstores I want to visit. You can check them out here and here. Now I know they aren't really fancy but I was new to the blogging world, so I hope to make the new posts prettier. 
 
Now where YOU come in!

 
Bookish Bucklists can be the topics like mine,or anything relating to the book world. Classics you want to read. Characters you want to meet. Places you want to visit. Book adventures you want to take. 

I want to invite YOU to guest post on Reading the Blues Away with your bucket lists. You can be an author, a blogger, and I may consider my Twitter friends if I feel that you will follow through with a post. If you are interested in guest posting for Bookish Bucketlists just fill out the form below and I will get with you to talk about your topic and set up a date for your post.

Sign up HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment